What you can learn from 3 men who take on 15 lions
The hunters know exactly what they’re doing. They’ve planned, they’ve talked, they’ve swallowed fear, and they’ve decided—they are taking on a crazy task.
“Great things in business are not done by one person, they are done by a team of people.” —Steve Jobs
- This small team was out looking for it’s next opportunity
- Larger and seemingly more powerful opponents are not always an obstacle, but often an opportunity
- Boldness can be intimidating to even the most ferocious opponent
- They started very close together as one to move in unnoticed and spread out to appear larger when that was advantageous—smart
- They had a small weapon that was ready if things went wrong—it wouldn’t stop the opponent, but it would make them think twice about attacking
- They watch out closely for their opponents next move
- They move quickly and get out quickly before the bigger adversary can come back and take the prize by strength
- They let the big guy take the left overs—it was still enough to feed them
Any other observations?